Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8/8 Bird is the word! Stampin' Up! Tweet Leaves

Good Afternoon Friends!

Here's a quick card I threw together on Monday.  My friend Joanne popped in for a little stamp therapy and she asked me some of my favorite things I picked up at convention.  Well, I just LOVE the new die that cuts all the leaves shapes.

What I love even more is that I can cut out a bunch of leaves, then adding stamps to them is easy peasy!  They showed it at convention!

All you do is leave your stamp laying on the table, and lay the leaf on top.  Then, you need to put a piece of scrap paper over the top and smooth it on your card stock.  Easy Squeezy!

Okay.. So I have about 6 dimensionals stacked on top of each other underneath my button element on both sides.  this would NOT be a good card for a class or even to put in the mail, but I had fun playing!  :)  Isn't that what it's all about (other than the hokey pokey).

It's no big secret with my customers that I'm not a huge fan of bird stamps, but there's something about this cute little guy that just puts a smile on my face!  In case you want to get one for yourself, here's a link.  It's called 128111 Tweet Leaves (single stamp)

Base: More Mustard Card Stock 8 1/2” x 5 1/2, scored and folded in half at 4 1/4”
Layer 2 and Insert: Very Vanilla 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
Layer 3: Core’dinations Espresso 5 x 3 3/4”
Layer 4: Orchard Harvest DSP 1 x 5"
Layer 5: Leaves cut from the Autumn Accents BigZ die
Layer 6: 1 1/4" circle punch behind the button!  

See you tomorrow!
Rubbah hugs,

Selene Kempton

3 comments:

dianne@diannescards.com said...

Love this catd!

Stamp Magic said...

Very nice!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Unbelievably gorgeous, Selene! Wow! More new goodies I am hanging out for! Hugs xxx