Thursday, August 23, 2012

8/23 Stampin Up! Yes, I am

Good Afternoon Friends!

The Stampin' Up! convention theme this year is one that I love "I AM".  At the end of convention, for those demonstrators who took all the classes, they awarded us with a special stamp set called I AM.

This week on Tuesday evening my team gathered for an informal post convention meeting.  It started with a grilled chicken and veggie dinner over a slide show of convention photos.  I take "visual" notes because I am a visual learner. 

This card was for one girl on my team.  She actually got three cards and a few packages of the glimmer paper.  I run an incentive program with my first level downline when they are operating at a certain level, I make them cards and give them a small gift of product to reward their efforts.  This exceptional demonstrator has already exceeded this goal for this month too, so I'll be working on a package that I will present to her at the September team meeting.  She is ALL of the things that this stamp set shows.

I saw this layout on split coast and thought that it would really pop with the glimmer paper, which is the incentive product of the month this month for my girls. At the meeting we used the stamp set again to make a "creative" scrapbook page and my hubby got a picture of the small group of us and we printed out the picture.  Everyone left with a completed page.  Some of the girls said that they are going to frame it.  I will share that page soon **promise**, I've been busy getting ready for Saturday.

I have been asked to present at the Providence RI regional conference and i'm a little nervous!  Nothing like presenting to a room full of your peers with a camera guy and everything!  If you're local, I hope to see you, and catch up with you there!

Tomorrow night i'll be back to share the 411 card for this week.  Then it will be off to the races so i can be down in Providence early!  (((hugs)))

Selene~

2 comments:

Cathy Parlitsis said...

NIIIICE!!!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

I'm heading to Providence for my first-ever Regional! I hope I'll see you there!