Tuesday, August 21, 2012

8/21 Stampin' Up! Layered Labels

Good Morning!

Just a quick card share today!  I'm getting ready for my team to come over tonight.  I made this for a team meeting several months ago and never posted it.  :) 

This cared is pretty impressive in person, but it was surprisingly easy to put together.  The sponging and pen work make it really pop!

Here's the shopping list for this card:
Stamps: Layered Labels, Wood Mount, Clear Mount
Ink: Basic Black Marker and Raspberry Ripple Ink Pad
Paper: Whisper White and Raspberry Ripple Card Stock.
Big Shot: Apothecary Accents Framelit dies ( page 191), Framed Tulips and Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folders.
Ribbon: 5/8" Organza Ribbon 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Tuesday!

Selene Kempton
Click here for my customer rewards program information
Would you like a part time job that's fun?  Join my team and I'll show you how!   

1 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Mmmm ... Maybe I do like that new colour after all! Hugs xxx