Saturday, August 25, 2012

8/25 Stampin' Up! I AM (blessed)

Here's one reason why I'm blessed.  Yes I am!  I'm off to the Providence Rhode Island today for the Regional Seminar!  I'll be presenting a workshop wow today.  I certainly hope I get a "wow" in the crowd.  This is my fabulous team and the page we made at the team meeting this week.  First, we had a healthy dinner while enjoying a slide show with the "visual notes" from our trip to convention.

My hubby helped by cooking and he snapped this great photo of some of my team!  We printed the pictures and each member left with the page.  A few of the girls said they are going to frame the page to bring to workshops!  

Selene Kempton
Customer Rewards
Join my team

3 comments:

Kristine lutrario said...

I saw you yesterday at regionals! You were the bomb! I am a hobby demo from Cranston, RI and this was the first time I had ever gone to anything like this. Your presentation was my favorite! Your samples were adorable! My favorite was the watering can! Soo cute!

Sherri Woolsey said...

You were FANTASTIC yesterday at the RI Regional. I loved your coffin and plan to case it for my 60 minute workshops next month.

I loved seeing you again. Your "stately" neighbor, Sherri :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Have fun at regionals! Hope you enjoy your presentation and it all goes well! Hugs xxx