Friday, August 3, 2012

8/3 Stampin' Up! Bright Blossoms & Summer Smooches


Good Morning Friends!

It's been a super busy week here at the studio.  I had club week.  It's my favorite week of the month, because I get to see my friends "the clubbers".  :)

This morning I'm sharing a card I made last month.  I just love the summer smooches product set.  I wasn't overly crazy about them when I got the set (admittedly) but when I started playing, boy did I have fun!  This card features the holiday ornament punch as a vase again.  It's just another way to use the same idea.  I found a cute vase image inside the smooches designer paper and cut it out for the front of my vase.

This one is also pretty clean and simple like yesterday's cards, but I have a few more layers here.

That's it for this morning, but I'll be back with the Saturday sketch challenge tonight at 6pm!  :)

Measurements: 
Base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"  
Layer 2: Island Indigo 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 3: 4 x 2 1/2", smooch designer paper
Layer 4: 4 3/8" x 2 5/8" Rich Razzleberry
Layer 5: 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" whisper white
Layer 6: Ornament Punch, with the tip of the ornament cut off to make a vase. :)

Stamps: Bright Blossoms 125495 W / 125497C
Markers:  Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Real Red (from the bright's collection 119702)
Paper: Summer Smooches (page 165) 125409Whisper White Card Stock, Rich Razzleberry Card Stock, Island Indigo Card Stock
Accessories: Bakers Twine (Island Indigo) 125575 (page 172), Ornament Punch

Thanks for stopping by today!  See you at 6!

Rubbah hugs,

Selene Kempton

2 comments:

Steph said...

Lovely card. I don't have this set yet but I have played with it at a friends house. It's a very sweet set and lots fun to play with. Love how you did the vase.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a bright, fun & happy card? Hugs xxx