Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8/7 Stampin' Up! Frosty Friends

Good Morning Friends!

Excited to be headed to the beach today!  Before I go, how about another swap that I traded at convention?

Here are my Frosty Friends!

First some measurements
Base: Cherry Cobbler 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4"
Layer 3: Be of Good Cheer Designer Paper 5 1/4" x 1"
Layer 4: Sweater trim ribbon
Layer 5: Watercolor Paper, cut with the apothicary accents framelits.

I watercolored the main panel and embossed the layer below with the new Lacy brocade embossing folder.  The sweater trim ribbon is so fun (and easy) to work with.  Just a little bit of the tombo multipurpose adhesive (liquid glue) and stick the ribbon to it!  To put the bow on I put a good size goober of the glue on the cardstock, laid the bow down on top and just waited for it to dry. 

I watercolored the snow scene with markers.  If you missed it, I have a tutorial on water coloring with markers at this link

I hope you have a fabulous day and have time to stamp 4 fun!

Rubbah hugs,
Selene~

1 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love love love this stamp image! BUT ... $21 in the Aussie catty ... Not sure I can spend that on 1 stamp! Love the paper & embossing! Hugs xxx