Friday, August 24, 2012

8/24 Stampin Up! Friendship Preserves & Wonderfall

Good Evening Friends!

I'm LOVING the sketch by stamping 411 operator Gretchen Barron this week and I don't have too much time to write!  I'm off in the morning to present at the Stampin' Up! regionals in Providence RI.  I'm excited and nervous all at once, hoping that I'll do a good job. 

My segment is the Workshop Wow segment and I've got a few things to show that I hope will wow the crowd, but are still simple enough to demonstrate. 

If you're there, please stop by and say "hi!" to me and give me a hug.  I'll need lots of prayers and hugs!  I'm not normally nervous speaking in public, but a crowd of demonstrators ~ my buddies and peers ~ THAT makes me nervous!  {smiles}

Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: very vanilla 3 7/8 x 5 1/8"
Layer 3: Core'dinations paper (I LOVE THIS STUFF) ~ i ran it through the big shot then sanded it. 5" x 3 3/4"
Layer 4: 3 3/4 x 2" designer paper from the mini. 
Then all the fun stamps and layering! 

Wish me luck!  BIG HUGS!
Selene~
Layer 5:

3 comments:

Debbie Coleby said...

Very Nice....

Tammy said...

Beautiful!! Can't wait to see your workshop wow (hint,hint!!)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! This is amazing, Selene! So colourful & eye catching! Hugs xxx