Wednesday, August 29, 2012

8/29 Stampin' Up! Monster Munchies and Illuminate Ink Pad

Good Afternoon Friends!

I'm still catching up, recovering from having no internet connection for two days.  I guess I didn't realize just how much I work!  :)

Today I have another project that I shared with my fellow demonstrators at the Providence RI Regional Seminar.   I didn't hear a THING from the stage, but my friends at the table said that the whole crowd **gasped** then **ooohed** when I took the illuminate pad and smooshed it right on top of the spider web embossed black card stock on this card.  Just smack it down on the card stock and rub it on, direct to paper.

This card went together so quickly!  I love how the panel going across looks like a pumpkin.  I attached a 2" strip of designer paper to a 2 1/2" tangerine tango piece of cardstock, then cut it with the largest piece of the apothicary accents framelits.

I stamped the "happy BOO from me to you" with the new illuminate watermark as well and just cut that with a framlit (from the same pack) too!  I added a really thick coating of the silver dazzling details.  Finally I tied it up with some of the new scalloped tulle ribbon.  This stuff is the BEST!  you just have to be able to tie your shoes and fluff and you get a perfect bow every time! 

I hope you're having a great day today!

Shopping List:
Stamps:  Monster Munchies Stamp Set (wood mount or clear mount)
Ink: Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad
Paper: Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, very vanilla, basic black, tangerine tango
Accessories: Crumb Cake 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies

Thank you for stopping by.

Selene Kempton

2 comments:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

Great card, Selene. I have the pad but keep forgetting to use it. I need to try this in a class---might sell a bunch of them. Love your work.
Smiles, Laura

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I can hear the "oohs & aahs"! I can imagine this was a huge "workshop wow"! Hugs xxx