Friday, June 19, 2009

Saturday Sketch Challenge!

Another fun and fabulous sketch from the stamping411 operators.

This set is so gorgeous! I took quite a few liberties here. First I flipped the sketch.

Measurements: My base is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and then scored at 4 1/4"

Second layer: 5 x 3 3/4"
Third layer: 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"

I had a blast with this sketch and took some liberties to add my sentiment.

I invite you over to the 411 blog, to play along with this sketch and design your own masterpiece!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Selene. You do such beautiful cards with this set! Hope your event went well this morning!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Great card!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Love this and what you've done with it. I used this set at my camp today and it was a hit. I may have to try thhese colors next.

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Hi Selene,
I guess I did succeed in leaving a comment after all.
Fabulous card! I think your dad will be pleased with it. Happy Fathersday!