Monday, June 15, 2009

Mojo Monday 91

Another fun sketch challenge from Mojo Monday.

I'm so going to miss heartfelt thanks. It's one of those "staple" stamp sets that I think everyone should have.

I put this one together in no time. It's funny how when you have a sketch as a jumping off point, your creations just happen!

I decided to make this one a 3x6" so the polka dot panel for my second layer is 4x3". When i matted my image and the blue panel, I cut my paper only 1/8" inch larger, so my matte is a tiny 1 1/6" of an inch all the way around. I think it makes it more girlie. :)

Another wonderful sketch from the mojo makers, if you want to upload your creation somewhere and add a link to play along, just click here.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

So pretty! LOVE the paper! Check my blog - I left you an award!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty. Love the red sponging around the edges. Thanks for playing! :)

carolm said...

very cute. i'm going to miss this set also.

love the card stock.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great job on the sketch. It is sooo beautyful.
Nadia

Erna Logtenberg said...

WOW, this is a beautyful card, LOVE it!!

Courtenay Heuston said...

beautiful.

Krista said...

Your card turned out soooo pretty !!

Andrea Walford said...

So sad to see this paper go! It's a great card!

Julia Aston said...

Love the dots and gingham mix of Dp on this pretty card!