Friday, June 19, 2009

Bloggers Challenge ~ Determination!

My daughter helped a little making this beauty and this SO looks like her... This week's challenge is manly cards. In my opinion, there is nothing manly~er ( <--- New Word? ) than my darling hubby, when he has is daddy hat on. It takes a real man to play dress up, or do girlie things with our daughter (who has him wrapped around her little pinky). More than that, he takes her to swimming every week and when he's home, he makes the most of every day. That's a big deal to me! This card is perfect for the upcoming holiday. Happy Father's Day to you and your family.

17 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful husband... Awesome card! Completely personalized!

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute, great colors and layout!

Nikki Bond said...

Love this! Perfect card....great colors...great layout! Too darn cute {SMILES}

Ida said...

Just adorable and I love reading about your daughter and her daddy.

Chrissy D said...

This is FABULOUS and so CUTE!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is darling Selene! Love the colors and this is a terrific layout! :D

Unknown said...

What a great/cute card!! I love it and just perfect for your hubby for Father's Day!!

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Selene this is adorable!

Rachel Hope said...

Wonderful card!!! I am having camera issues too, so I totally understand!

Basement Stamper said...

cute, cute, cute!

Jamie Fisher said...

So cute...oops, I mean manly! ;)

Lisa Bohler said...

What a blessing to have a guy like you and your daughter have! Fantastic card....great teamwork!

Claudia Perry said...

I really want to say "how adorable" :-) but will go with "perfect manly card" *grin*

Unknown said...

This is adorable! And it looks like you solved your camera woes too!

Patti Chesky said...

This is incredible. Alexis will be so proud to give this to her cool daddy!!!

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE card! Wonderful to have some help with it huh?!
You did a great job.

Lori said...

What a sweet card, Selene! I'm sure your husband loved receiving it.