Sunday, December 20, 2009

12 Days of Holiday Projects ~ Day 9

Well, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! I just love this week's stampin 411 sketch, so I decided to make another card!

I embossed the second layer with the petals embossing folder. I used some retired paper I had in my studio, and finally took some ink to this stamp set.

Demonstrators who attended Stampin' Up's regional seminar in Maine got this stamp set for free.

I cut out my wreath and then put another panel of white underneath. I cut the diamond shape of the right hand edge of the card.

Check out this awesome sketch and play along at the stamping411 blog.

5 comments:

Erna Logtenberg said...

Very pretty card Selene!

Patti Chesky said...

So festive!!! Love everything you create!!

Lesley said...

Very cool! Love it!

lesley :)

Unknown said...

Super cute as always! Love how you cut out that wreath!
AND glad you are feeling better too!

gbarron56 said...

really nice, Selene -- love the emobssings and the colors! Thanks for sharing -- blessings, Gretchen