Friday, December 18, 2009

12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 7 ~ Saturday Sketch Challenge 130

Howdy! Isn't this the cutest sketch ever!! You should go and check out what my girlfriends from the Stamping 411 blog have done with it. They are all different and beautiful versions of the same sketch! Fantastic!

This week, I'm making a lot of Christmas thank you's. I am so very thankful for all the great folks in my life. If I (or my daughter) get a small gift, I'd like to have the thank you's ready to go. :)

I cut my paper super thin, to make the faux thread of red through the hole in the button. I stamped and punched a thank you, and added it behind the white layer with flocked Designer paper. Quick, simple and beautiful thank you cards are a great way to remember those who have remembered you this Christmas!

6 comments:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Hi Selene
how adorable and super wonderful of you to give out thank you cards like this - I too like to do thank you cards.
This is really wonderful
I love the way you made the faux thread - brilliant
great job on the Stamping 411 sketch
super duper GREAT

Unknown said...

Love this Selene! Now this is the way to use up that fab Cocoa paper - I've still got some cards to make and this may have to be it!
Have a great, snowy day!

Connie Babbert said...

Wow, Selene, you've been putting out some fabulous cards! Great job with this sketch.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is so clean and simple, yet sophisticated. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Great job Selene. Love the layers and that it is all red and white. you ROCK!!! Becky C.

Unknown said...

This turned out stunning!! I love the all red and that flocked paper adds the perfect touch!! Great job with your wonderful sketch!!