For those of you in my stamp club, I will be postponing club until next week. All the same time slots apply!
For the 5th day of 25 days of posts for Christmas, I tried out the sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches. Boy, I just love a good sketch challenge as it gives you a jumping off point for creating!
So first, some measurements.
Base: Cherry Cobbler Card Stock, 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Gumball Green, 4 1/8" x 2 5/8"
Layer 3: Snow Festival Designer Paper 4 x 2 1/2"
Layer 4: 2 1/2" circle punch
Layer 5: 1/2" strip of shimmer paper
Layer 6: 3/4" strip of whisper white paper for the banner.
1. Attach the designer paper to the gumball green layer and then to the card.
2. Using the basic black, primrose petals and gumball green markers ink up the two drink images and stamp on the 2 1/2" circle.
3. Using the cherry cobbler and gumball green markers, ink up the holly and stamp them onto your drinks.
4. Use a pair of snips to cut up the middle of the paper banners, then cut the "V" into the paper.
5. Using the cherry cobbler ink pad, stamp the sentiment on the 3/4" strip.
6. Using the Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad and a stampin sponge, add a little sponged color to the sentiment and 2 1/2" circle layers.
Use tombo multipurpose adhesive to attach the layers to your card.
7. Attach the two self adhesive rhinestones to the card front on the top right hand side of the card.
A super simple card (that I'll be sharing with my club next week)!
Here is a shopping list:
Stamps: Happy Hour 126640 Wood / 126642 Clear
Ink: Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad, Cherry Cobbler Marker, 126856 in color markers (gumball green)
Paper: Snow Festival Designer Paper, Whisper White,Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green Cardstock.
Accessories: Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Stampin Sponges, 124005 Silver Glimmer Paper,
Adhesive: Tombo Multipurpose Adhesive.
So ~ There's some REALLY BIG THINGS happening in just a few hours!
First ~ Stampin' Up is taking 15% off virtually every stamp set!
Here is what will be on sale
- Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15 percent off.
This means all stamps in the current catalogs including
- Background stamps
- Personalized name stamps
- Incentive stamp sets from the supply list
- Cookie press stamps
- Single-image stamps
This DOES NOT include
- Hostess sets
- Bundled stamp sets
- Digital stamp brush sets
Second ~ My customer appreciation sale. For ONE DAY, get FREE SHIPPING on any order $50 or more through me. (online or otherwise) If you want to get your order in ahead of time I can close it on Monday for you, just let me know.
Third ~ We have some NEW single stamp assortments (that will also be on sale on Monday). Yea!!! These are for a limited time (thru Jan 2) but the sale is only for ONE DAY!
- Single Stamps: Assortment 1 *New!
- Single Stamps: Assortment 2 *New!
- Single Stamps: Word Play
- Single Stamps: Perfectly Penned
- Single Stamps: Seasonal Sayings
What do you get when you combine Digital Scrapbooking Day and My Digital Studio? A week of A week of FREE downloads and 50 percent off ALL digital kits!
What: Three FREE downloads. 50% off ALL digital kits. Mega blogging on MyDigitalStudio.net all week!
When: October 29-November 5, 2012.
Why: To get the word out about My Digital Studio's awesome design program, content, and print products!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Selene Kempton, Creative Coach
My Stampin' Up! Store / Tutorials and Planners for Demos
Money Raised for Breast Cancer this month with my stamping buddies $3855 ~ Making Strides