Friday, October 19, 2012

10/18 Stampin' Up! Monster Munchies ~ cards from scraps

I should never clean the studio by myself.  I just do not have the strength to walk away from unused scraps and the studio doesn't end up clean!  Here's a fun spider cider card that went together in just a few minutes.  I laid the ribbon scraps down in a circular shape and just added some snail adhesive in the center.  The ribbon pieces were much larger, so I just cut them down, then added the cut off pieces to the card too!  
The card base and embossed layer was sitting in another bin from last month's stamp club.  So lucky for me!  I really only took about a 10 minute break to make this cute card!  The photo doesn't reveal that it's super shimmery.  I used shimmer white card stock and stamped on the second layer, then punched out the spider cider from that layer.  
I glued all the layers together and you can't see the hole. :) Love that!  I added the spider cider cut out with dimensionals to make sure they stay put and to add a little dimension {of course}.

Base: Tangerine Tango 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Shimmer white 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 3: Basic black, 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
Layer 4-10 or more: Lots of ribbon scraps!
Layer on top of that is the jumbo oval, cut from layer 2.  :)

Here's the Shopping list and links to purchase any of these products.
Stamps: Monster Munchies stamp set Clear Mount 127901 or Wood Mount 127904
Dont forget to check out my customer rewards program when making your purchases.

0 comments: