Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10/2 No Stamps Required!

Good Morning Friends!

It's so important for dad to have an updated picture of the princess!  I decided to take this photo and put it on a card front to make it easy for him to display in his office.  Now instead of a frame, he's got it on paper to hold it and we can just cut it down when the time comes for the scrapbook. 
I got this photo yesterday, the picture of the picture isn't the best, but it's an awesome photo.  My baby is starting to lose her little kid look.  We found her Halloween costume yesterday, and the best part is that we found one that didn't cost a fortune! 


So for this project I used basic grey and wisteria wonder cardstock and the striped satin ribbon from the mini. I really don't need more embellishments.  I think my little one sparkles on her own!  {just sayin}

Hugs to you!
Selene Kempton

0 comments: