Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10/24 Snowflake Soiree and Holiday collection Framelits ~ 25 Days of Christmas Day 1

Good Morning Friends!

I have got a very special treat to share with you!    I'm starting a series of posts for the next 25 days.  I will offer you a Christmas post every single day for the next 25 days!  Are you excited?  I know I am!  

I love clean and simple when it comes to Christmas Cards!  This week I'm offering my first stamp-a-stack of the year.  Guests will make 12 cards with envelopes for $25 and take $10 off that class fee with a purchase (minimum $25)  here's one of the 4 designs we will be making.  In addition, I'll be offering this design (3 colors) for class attendee's as a kit!  So they can get an additional 18 or 36 cards, pre-cut in this design.  They will need to do their own stamping and embossing.  (and purchase the dazzling details if they want to).  Aren't they pretty?  



So you cant have an undecorated inside!  Check out the cute tree's to match on the inside of the cards!  

So here's your shopping list:
Stamps: Snowflake Soiree 127925 clear 127922 wood
Ink: Markers in Marina mist, Real Red, and Old Olive
PaperWhisper White and Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Glimmer paper in Red, Champagne and Silver

Want your own pre-cut kit of 18 (for $25 plus shipping) or 36 (for $45 plus shipping)?  Send me an email for more details.  Sorry, due to SU restrictions, kits are for US citizens only.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Rubbah hugs,


Selene Kempton, Creative Coach
Sr. Manager
My Stampin' Up! Store / Tutorials and Planners for Demos
Money Raised for Breast Cancer this month with my stamping buddies $3855 ~ Making Strides

0 comments: