Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/11 Perfectly Preserved Birthday

Good Evening Friends! 

I know I have been MIA.  I have had a pretty bad sinus infection and have been in bed for about a week.  Today's the first day I'm starting to feel better.  I'm still not 100%, but I'm thankful to be feeling a little better.  In addition I've had some issues with food (not being able to eat) and the antibiotics made me pretty sick too.  So, that's where I've been!

Today's share is a quick birthday card I made for my husband who is turning 42 today.  Where does the time go?  As a family this year, we have done some canning, both to make jams and jellies and pickles!  So I got him a freshtech automatic jam maker, so we can make smaller batches, we just need to set it up, sterilize the jars, and we'll have fresh jam in about 30-45 minutes.  So excited!  It's something we usually do as a family, but my husband really has taken a liking to it, so I figured it would be a good gift. 

I wish I loved my card as much.  I'm going to call it a warm up card, because I have not been in my studio to stamp in over a week!  I'm gearing up to feel better for this Saturday's big Stamp Out Breast Cancer Event!  I'm so excited and cant believe we've already raised over $1800!  I'm praying we reach our goal to better our best and go over $3000.  If you would like to donate to end Breast Cancer and to our team, you may click here.  To register and attend the event, just donate $20 to our team member who is lovingly named Saturday Event Registration or click here.  This is the best way for the money to go direct to the charity.  We prefer not to handle the cash.  If you come to the door, it will be $25, so you save $5 by paying the charity direct.

Please leave me a message to let me know that you were here and that my card isn't "that bad" and what you might do to improve it.  I need my mojo back!  One day at a time!  :)

hugs to you,
Selene

0 comments: