Thursday, October 9, 2008

Your Generosity Warms My Heart

This weekend's world card making day was a huge success and I feel so blessed to be associated with so many wonderful people. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
I'm getting ready to make the trip down to the Ronald McDonald house in Brookline with the donations tomorrow, depending if I can meet up with the program lead. I had to get everything together so I could photograph it...
Here is the card section of the donation. Over 250 cards are going to the RMH in Brookline. These were all leftover packets and remade swaps that are going to a great cause. I'll be posting more later. I have SO much to donate in my living room with regards to house needs. I'm very excited to be making the trip down there. It really makes my heart happy to know so many generous people. I feel blessed. Thank you to all who contributed in one way or another to this awesome charity.

0 comments: