Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy World Card Making Day!!!

Today is the day... I'll be having friends, family and new aquaintences over to make a boat load of cards for the Ronald McDonald House (RMH) in Brookline MA!


I'm very excited! I needed to make some thank you's in addition to the little card packs I have been giving to anyone who purchased the stamp set and punch bundle. So ~ Beate's weekend sketch challenge has the cutest, most simple sketch that I couldnt wait to try, and it worked perfectly with the RMH set!



I hope you find a wonderful way to celebrate world card making day, and if you have nothing to do today, pop in anytime between 11AM and 5PM. We'll be cardmaking machines!!!

1 comments:

Beate said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and the paper you chose!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles