Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dracut Scholarship Foundation Craft Fair & Sneek Peek

Sorry that I have been MIA with posting for the past few days. Yesterday I did a local craft fair and had a blast! I met a whole bunch of new people and have updated my class schedule.

The winners from my raffle were:

Linda L (who won a $25 and catalog)
& Gail P (who won the older and wiser, level 3 hostess stamp set)

Are you looking for the perfect holiday gift for that “hard-to-shop-for” person in your life? Everyone loves to give cards during the holiday season, so why not gift them with this gorgeous card portfolio with 5 coordinating cards!
Here is a sneak peek of an upcoming Snow Flurries class that I will be offering for my customers and friends for the month of November.

This class is also available as a class to go for my friends who are long distance. For those of you that would like to attend this class, it will be Friday, Nov 21st at 6:30 and is a great class for beginner stampers. For a list of all my class offerings for this month, please visit my event calendar on my website. There is really something for everyone. Please email me at e.selene@verizon.net to sign up for any class on my schedule.

If you are a demonstrator and interested in offering this class for your customers, please contact me directly for more info @ e.selene@verizon.net

0 comments: