Tuesday, July 31, 2012

7/31 Stampin' Up! A Reason to Smile!

Good Morning Friends!

I'm a little late posting today!  My stamp club is underway for the week.  I do several meeting times and just a one hour class, three projects.  It's a lot of fun to see everyone. 

This is a project I did with my stamp clubs last month!  It uses the A reason to smile stamp set. 

So, here's the scoop and reminder that TODAY is the last day that you can get this AWESOME stamp set for only 5 bucks! 

That's right!  It is available for only $5, with any $50 merchandise purchase through my stampin supplies store

 Here are the item numbers:
Description
$5 Item
Price
Reason to Smile Wood-Mount Set
131274*
$5.00
Reason to Smile Clear-Mount Set
131275*
$5.00
*Enter this $5 item number after reaching $50 on your order.

I had one person already place her order today to get this awesome stamp set because she ALMOST forgot, so I thought it would be good to show you this set today!    For this card, I paired the set up with the Sweet Essentials Stamp Set and the Ornament punch!   First, I embossed a piece of midnight muse card stock with the Fancy Fan Embossing folder, then I was able to punch out several ornaments out of one piece.  Cut the point of the ornament off and you have a vase!  How easy is that!  :)

I stamped the stems of the flower so that they crossed over one another to make it easy to put them in a vase.  I didnt even have to add water; now that's a reason to smile! 

Here are the measurements
Base: Cajun Craze 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: Midnight muse 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 3: shimmer white 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
Layer 4: Midnight muse 3 5/8" x 1 1/4"
Layer 5: Comfort Cafe Designer paper 3 5/8" x 1"
Layer 6: is the punched vase (so cool!) and just a tiny bit of linen thread for the top of the vase and you're off to the races!  :)

Here's another reason to smile.  I did this card a few weeks ago and posted measurements on this post, but I wanted to point out the cool technique I used to make the sun flower punch.  Just Punch your flower with a scalloped circle punch, then attach the punched out piece to some copy paper.  rotate the punch slightly and punch again.  Remove the copy paper and add to your project!  so cool!  

If I've given you A reason to smile today, you should get your stamp set before it's too late.  Tomorrow they will be gone. :)  As always, if you need help with anything you are purchasing or have purchased from me, I'm here to serve. 

Thanks so much for visiting!

Rubbah hugs,

Selene Kempton
Check out my customer rewards program! 


1 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

Beautiful cards!

Hugs,
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com