Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Featured Artist Crystal French ~ Embossed Reinker Spread

The number one reason why I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is friendships. Please meet one of my newest girlfriends (well you can see her work anyway), Crystal French! Crystal shared her wonderful original cards from the her embossed reinker spread technique.
I had made some cards then a tutorial using a technique that I had named "reinker float". It turns out that this technique was originated by artist Crystal French and is actually called, "Embossed Reinker Spread". Perhaps that's why I couldn't find a tutorial!

Thank you so much Crystal for sharing these wonderful projects!








3 comments:

Wanda Williams said...

WOO HOO!!! Crystal is an awesome stamper and a good friend of mine too!!!

Debby said...

I love Crystal's work, no matter what she does it turns out beautiful. She used to belong to a group I run for a long time. I miss chatting with her. I love this, can't seem to figure out though how she did the edges on the raised roses.
Angel hugs
Debby

Jackie Bultje said...

I agree with Debby- how did she do the edges on the raised roses? Thanks for the tutorial on the re-inker float technique- I prefer that name :)