Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cards that I have received this week

Good Morning Friends!

Again, I feel like my cup runneth over with the awesome stamping friendships I have been lucky to have. It sometimes blows my mind that I wouldn't have some of these folks in my life if it wasn't for the blessing of having been introduced to Stampin' Up! For that, I am so grateful.

This week, I received two BEAUTIFUL cards from to BEAUTIFUL friends! This first one is from Bonnie Merrill. She was unable to attend the last team meeting because she has been taking an active role in helping her family through a difficult time. I was so excited and surprised to see that in the middle of this busy time, she took the time out to make me a card! Not only that... Isn't it gorgeous?? I just love everything about it. The composition, the excellent cutting, that cool punch behind the background frame! Thank you Bonnie for being an inspiration to all around you and to me personally.

Speaking of inspiring women, I also received THIS gorgeous card from my friend Patti Chesky. I love how masculine it looks.. hey! she used the same ribbon as Bonnie's card above! I didn't notice that before! I guess I need to pull out the pack that sits in my drawer and make something with it. To read more about Patti's cool creation, you can check out her post on it here!

Both of these cards will be displayed proudly in my stamp room. Thanks for the creative and personal inspiration that both of you provide in my life! It so brightened my week to get not one card in my mailbox but TWO!

2 comments:

Patti Chesky said...

So glad you liked it!!! I am SO proud to call you my friend!!! Wish we lived closer so we could hang out!!

Elena Potemkina said...

Very professional and beautiful cards!