Thursday, September 18, 2008

Something Different for me.

I've had a few requests from Stampin Up demonstrators, to make fliers for them. I've also had countless emails asking what program I create my inspiration sheets and fliers in.. (I use Illustrator, photoshop, and In Design by the way).

So I thought... Gee, I am a designer by day. When my friend Cynthia from Texas asked me to make her flier for Ronald McDonald house charities I thought, Why not?? Thus, an idea is born.

If you as a demonstrator are interested in having a flier made for your event, send me an email! I'm pretty good at it (if I do say so myself) Here is the flier I designed for Cynthia. The photo she sent me, had her couch in the background, so i popped the background out and enhanced the photo a bit. http://www.e-selene.com/cynthia1.pdf

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great job!!! You are good! Humm...when is my next event. LOL

Patti Chesky said...

Selene, YOU ROCK!!! Best of luck on this newest business venture!!

carolm said...

great job selene!

xoxo ~ carol.