Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sweet Sunday and my team meeting

Tonight is my monthly team meeting! I looked at the Sweet Sunday blog for a little inspiration this morning. I think I did too much to my card, but I got all the elements I want to show at my team meeting tonight.

First the presto patterns designer series paper was brayed with night of navy ink. I used a new embossing folder and the 2 3/4" scallop circle punch. I finished it off with the smooch spray in white, which is just gorgeous on dark paper.

This is much more sparkly in real life. I hope my team likes it. :)

Happy Sunday!
Selene Kempton

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well if your team doesn't like it they need glasses!This is drop dead gorgeous!

Stamping in Bedford said...

Love it, Love it, Love it! It's even better in real life. Most of all - it's great to have Friends like you. Barbara

Steph said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love the tone on tone look. This is simply gorgeous. I'm sure everyone will love it:)