Monday, June 7, 2010

Mojo Monday

Crafting is made easy with a really good sketch. This week's sketch over at mojo monday's blog might be just what I've been looking for. I wouldn't have laid this set out with these elements in those spots on my own, but it's so pretty!

This adorable card uses pink pirouette, early espresso and melon mambo color scheme. It's very sparkly in person and I'm not sure the picture does it justice. I colored the images with markers. I'm still looking for the perfect swap card to send.

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You just can't get any cuter than this Selene! Now I think I have to order that set! Your an enabler!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such an adorable card. I just love this color combo. Thanks for playing! :)

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this! What a great color combo, too. Nice take on the sketch!

Seongsook Duncan said...

Beautiful and very cute! Thanks for inspiring.

Sharyn said...

So so cute!! Adorable card.

Krista said...

Hi Selene,
You did such a great job with the challenge ! Love the little socks...

Karen Bernier said...

That is beautiful Selene!! I love the colors you chose, the sparkle effect, the layering, etc. I just love it all. Seems to me that this would make an excellent swap card!!

Naomi D said...

Wow--this is a super cute twist on the Mojo sketch! I love it!