Friday, June 11, 2010

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge

Good Evening Stampers!

How about a wonderfully simple sketch from the operators at stamping 411!

It's that overly busy time of year... I'm a little frazzled tonight, so i'm going to get right down to the measurements.

Base 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
layer 2 4 1/4" square, and the scallop edge punch.
Layer 3 and 4... well there's a brand new 2 3/4" scalloped circle punch coming, and i cut it apart to make the backing for my oval which I cut from the big shot ovals I used 6 circles top and bottom and two each on the sides.
The top layer with the sentiment is using the scallop oval punch.

I finished this card off with some pink taffeta, and watercolored the image. This stamp set is a sneak peek coming from the new catalog, I used post it notes to mask my images to get them all to overlap, and water colored the image.

I'm so sorry to be brief! TGIF!!! Want to see what the other operators are up to? Click here to be astounded at their talent. (i always am). :) And of course to play along!

Rubbah Hugs,
Selene

7 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is so stinkin' cute!!! I love it....look at all the little things in the baby carriage!!I love this!!!

Seongsook Duncan said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for inspiring.

TrishG said...

Very cute. Love how you used that new baby set! It sure is cute. Love the colors you used and ribbon.

Kerin said...

This is adorable! Love the baby goodies popping out of the carriage!

Patti Chesky said...

Oh Selene! I love this card to pieces!!! So perfect for a new little special someone!

Tammy Clarke said...

Hi Selene; I love this card, this stamp set is definitely going on my list, TFS. And, thank you for the comment on my blog.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So sweet! This is just adorable! Thanks for some wonderful inspiration, Selene! Hugs Andrea xx