Saturday, June 12, 2010

Big Shot Themed Workshops

First ~ What do you think of my new blog design? I love the header, which I made in my digital studio, with some of the gorgeous digital paper we have available! I hope you like the new look!

I have a few more workshops this month. Two of them are going to have big shot themed projects. So this is a little sneak peek for my wonderful hostesses.

I love all white cards and don't do them nearly enough. This is so gorgeous, but as simple as pie with the big shot.

Here is the recipe:
Stamps: 120045 Element's of Style, clear mount
Ink: 115658 Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad
105209 Bashful Blue Ink Pad
101406 Stazon Black Ink Pad
Paper: 100730 Whisper white
Ribbon: 117290 Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon
Adhesive: Snail adhesive and Glue mini glue dots
Big Shot Die cut machine, and the 119975 Square Lattice Embossing Folder

119855 Large oval Punch
119856 Scallop Oval Punch

7 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

The blog design looks great Selene!

kimmie m said...

CANNOT WAIT!! this is gorgeous Selene!!! btw...love the new look of the blog!! :)

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Oh this is simply Gorgeous as is your new blog design.
Your talents never cease to amaze me.
By the way I am so casing this card!! It's so me!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh this card is over the top gorgeous! I love your new blog design... the header rocks!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Selene! Wonderful new look to your blog too!

Anonymous said...

Just amazing!!! Did you color with a blender pen??
Elsa L

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Very pretty, Selene! And ... I love the new blog look. Very stylish! How clever are you to design such a great header! Hugs Andrea xx