Monday, June 28, 2010

Mojo Monday

Good Morning All!

I hope you are all doing well.. I promised to spend some time with my little one at the pool today, but decided to give mojo a try first. I'm not sure if this designer paper, really matches this new image I've decided to play with this morning.. :)

But I do not have the luxury of time this morning. I have a very excited little one to think about! :) I've already cleaned out the studio with paper that is retiring this Thursday, so I only have about 3 designs to choose from.. :) I might need to try again later...

Although this isn't my favorite card ever, I really do love a sketch challenge to get the creative juices flowing.

Have a great week!

Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton

7 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty! Love the layers and the circles are a clever touch!

sandi maciver said...

Your card is very lovely and I think the design paper is just fine, and CONGRATULATIONS ON EARNING CRUISE, I'm so excited for you, I just saw your post in the right corner, Good for you.

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL love those circles.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. Just love the circle rings!

Lynn said...

Just saw you earned your cruise....way to go!!!! So happy for you!

Melissa said...

I love your colors on the edges of the brown. Cool paper too!

Leigh said...

Lovely card Selene. Gorgeous colours.