Friday, June 4, 2010

Bad Blogger ~ Graduation

Well, it's officially Summer here in the Kempton household. The apple of my eye (Alexis, in brown) has graduated from preschool this week. She's pictured here with one of her BFF's after the ceremony.

(I'm back to full time mommy)

Aren't they adorable? They were in different classes this year, but when they return for Kindergarten in the fall, they'll be in the same class. :)

So here's the card I made for her. I really didn't have a lot of time. So I used a packet that was leftover from my stamp club this month and made her this card.

It's been a busy summer already. Alexis has been helping me with my goal of earning Alaska. I'm about 1/4 of the way there, I've collected 40 of the 160 $50 orders that I need to earn the trip.

Thanks to all those who have wished us well with this! (and for those who have placed orders). I rarely ask anyone to place an order ~ so it's WAY out of my comfort zone. I'm workin on it! :)

If you'd like to take a look at my online store to see if you can help, click here, then click "shop now in the upper left hand corner.

I mean, in my humble opinion, we have some of the best crafting products on the planet for sure! :)

4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute, great choice of embellishments! Cute picture too!

Sally Johnson said...

Selene, this is super cute wonderful job. Great picture of the kids. Congrats to them.

Seongsook Duncan said...

Oh... they are so cute. Congrats to them! Your card is awesome! I love the colors that you used. Thanks for sharing.

Linda Callahan said...

This picture is so sweet - they are adorable! Look at those smiles!