Monday, June 14, 2010

Mojo Monday Madness!


I've been a little crazy busy, but I suppose that's a good thing, it keeps me out of trouble. :) When I saw the mojo monday sketch this morning, I thought that the supplies that were leftover from my team meeting... and so I did! :)

I used the presto patterns paper and a brayer for the top left corner. It's hard to tell by the picture, but I used satin ribbon... I used smoosh spray over the top and it's sparkly gorgeous in real life, showing up on the satin ribbon too.. so darn pretty...

Got to get back to my little one who is about to put on a puppet show, using "mermaid" puppets she made out of copy paper. Okay... think she's a little like me? LOL

Happy Monday!
Selene Kempton

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome Selene! Don't you love when you get to use up scraps? I know I do!

Tiya-B said...

Great use of left overs, love how the three strips are one picture cut up.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love the embossing and deep colors. Thanks for playing Mojo!

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY!!

Carol L said...

I really love these colors together!I was browsing your blog and I love the white card 2 posts down too! I'm loving all the blues you incorporate into your cards! I love all the gorgeous details!

Tara said...

This card is beautiful! Love that you were able to use your scraps to make something so magnificent. A little goes a long way :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Very elegant, love the way you stamped the one image in your trio and extended it out...super creative!