Friday, July 20, 2018

Tip of the week ~ Stampin' Up! Hand Delivered Stamp Set!

Hello Friends!

I can't believe the day has finally arrived! I am off to Alaska with Stampin' Up!  I am so very grateful to all of you, my friends, stamping family and team!  I have a special just for you!
To see samples with the AWESOME host set I have been collecting with my host benefits since the catalog went live, check out my Facebook Live Replay here.


Plus!! You Can Double DIP!

The Buy 3 Get one FREE designer series paper special is still going strong, Click here to check out that sale.  Get your free paper and the goodies from me with qualifying orders thru July 29th!

Have a longer list?  Click here to find out more about joining my team!
Pay $99 for $125 (your choice in product). PLUS get 10 free ink pads!

It's that easy!

Thank you again! I am so grateful for you all!

Love,
Selene



0 comments: