Thursday, July 5, 2018

Join me Live tomorrow at 11am, or catch the replay here!

Good Morning Friends,

I'm so looking forward to my live video at 11am EST over on the Create with Selene FB page.  I have brought back Friday Fun videos.  After the live recording I will upload the video to youtube and share it here so you wont miss a thing, but like anything.... 

Crafting is better with friends!

In addition, those on my email list will enjoy the video for a fun brand new product, as well as three free pdf's including this gorgeous card I made for my friend Chrissy's birthday!  

Be a part of all the fun!  Join us tomorrow at this link!

If you are not on my regular email list to get all the freebee's you can join here and get the three free PDF's today!  Prefer to text? You can join on my text link instead!  Isn't that fun?

See you tomorrow!

Love,
Selene


0 comments: