Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3/6 Little Friends and Occasions Alphabet and More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper

Good Evening Friends,

If you placed an online order with me Last month or attended my open house, you may be getting one of these pretty friendship cards in the mail this week! 

My good friend Jenny sat down and helped me watercolor a bunch of them and honestly, I had a ball with her!  :) 

If you are interested on how to watercolor with markers, I did a tutorial here.
Measurements:
The Real Red Base Layer measures 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and is scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half.
The large hearts DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 2 3/4" and the small hearts is 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
The very vanilla strip across the front measures 1/2" wide and was cut down from 4 1/4"
Here's another look at this pretty card.


Stamps: Little Friends and Occasions Alphabet stamp sets
Ink: real red, primrose petals, soft suede, and pool party, and More Amore Designer Series Paper
Paper: Real red, very vanilla, watercolor paper, primrose petals
Accessories: markers and aquapainters, self adhesive rhinestones

Want to see more examples of Watercoloring with markers?  Click here to see more samples!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful night!

Love,
Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
My Stampin' Up! Store 



0 comments: