Friday, March 22, 2013

3/22 Stampin' Up! Easter Everybunny Sale-A-Bration Send Off!

Good Afternoon Friends!

How about some more bunny love?  I'm really in the mood for Easter (a week from Sunday ~ yikes!!) after playing with my Everybunny stamp set this week! 

These line art images lend themselves to watercolor so well!.. AND!! How about that Gorgeous Sale-A-Bration Ribbon, that will be g-o-n-e after today!  That's right!  Today is the VERY LAST day to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration!  I have already added FOUR new team members to my team and even though today is the last day, I have two more girls telling me they might jump on board too!  (I just had to edit that because one signed up while I was writing this post!  ~ Hi Rue!)  Woohoo!  At $99 for $156.50 worth of stamps, who wouldn't want to join?

This is also a very exciting time to join because of all of the tools Stampin' Up is putting into place to help new demonstrators, STAY demonstrators!  Yea!!  If you'd like to read more about that, you can click here to see an email that I sent to my customers this morning

Or, if you just want some of the cute Sale-A-Bration stamp sets before they are GONE forever, just click here to check out the FREE goodies you can get with a $50 purchase, or join my ONLINE STAMP PARTY, which is ending tonight at 8! 

So, how about some more details about my Everybunny Bunny.  {that makes me smile}

I started with a pretty in pink base, then layered some So Saffron, and Baja Breeze on top of that!  These are all the colors that are nestled in my Tea for Two Designer Series paper!  
 
I used the Blossom Punch to frame my 2 1/2" circle focal point.  I just punched the flower out of the layer underneath the designer paper, cut it in half, then sponged around the edges to make it pop a little.  The sentiment was stamped in Island Indigo Ink, and punched with the Modern Label Punch!  I popped up the Happy Easter sentiment using a few dimensionals.  This card just makes me happy!

I hope you have an AWESOME weekend!  I'll have some more projects on tap to share with you over the weekend and into next week!

From the heart,
Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
My Stampin' Up! Store 

0 comments: