Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mom & Dad Valentine

Happy Sunday!

I spent the day in the studio.. and got some cards designed despite the long week I had (emotionally speaking). So, tomorrow is a BRAND new week... and hopefully this stressful week which has left me a little out of sorts is over and done with! :D

In the morning, I'm volunteering in my daughter's kindergarten class, and for the first time my hubby is coming in too! I'm sure I'll be a second class citizen with the hubby there!

I had a more elaborate card planned in my head, but after visiting the clean and simple blog, decided to do just that ~ and keep it simple so I can relax and unwind before bed. I used their sketch, and even simplified it some more! (proud of myself).

In some respects keeping it this simple is more difficult than more elaborate cards that I make that just come right out of my head.. :D

Here's the simple inside... I think the kids (who are 6) are going to love putting these together. They are going to be making this card for their parents or caregivers. so the big thing will be helping them write out the inside.

Have a great week!

Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton

2 comments:

Kim S said...

I hope you and the kids had a great time putting these together!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Great card!