Thursday, February 24, 2011

Clean and Simple Tiny Teacup

I received a box of goodies for my club stampers on Monday.. I had put a small order in for ribbon and papers and earned this gorgeous tiny teacup set for free with my $50 order from Stampin' Up!

It uses the tiny teacup stamp and I stamped the sentiment separate and punched it out using the cute oval punch from the holiday mini.

I just love marina mist... paired with craft, espresso and white, it's so delicate!

so ~ how about some measurements
Base: Whisper White 11 x 4 1/4" scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: espresso 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Layer 3: Marina mist dsp (from the big stack of soft subtles) in polka dots of course!
Layer 4: Espresso ~ scalloped circle punch
layer 5: Crumb cake 1 3/8" circle punch
Layer 5: 1 1/4" whisper white circle stamped with a marina mist tea cup.

I added the dots with a white gel pen and then added some dazzling diamonds glitter to the tea cup with a glue pen.. Oh and that ribbon is marina mist taffeta... isn't it pretty? Super easy, clean and simple. Hope you're having a great week. It's almost Friday! :D

Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton

0 comments: