Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gingerbread & Sugared Things

How cute is this Christmas card, created from the greeting card kids stamp set?

I had a wonderful time creating this beauty with my friend Gina during our mommy play date last Sunday. I know this riding hood ribbon is retired and thought that I should dye some of our taffeta the next time I make this with my customers.

I just love the JEWELS self adhesive rhinestones or pearls. They add so much to a project, and they are just so darn simple to use.

I used the spritzer tool with a riding hood red marker. This tool basically turns your marker into an air brush and gives the splatter effect.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend and that you have time to stamp4fun!

((Rubbah hugs)))
Selene Kempton

1 comments:

Steph said...

Love this. I need to get that stamp set down and play with it. I agree the rhinestone and pearl jewels are fabulous. This card is so beautiful:)