Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Stampin' Up's Nothing Better Than Bundle - Cocktails & Dreams

Hello Friends,

I'll admit it, when I was a kid, I was a HUGE Tom Cruise fan.  From the movies Top Gun to Risky Business, I think I've seen all the movies with Tom!

Yesterday, I shared the "coffee is life" card, after having a funny conversation with my husband about how every day is a latte day at my house!  :) I got to thinking about the other fun uses for this sweet bundle and got to work with it yesterday on my live video.  The inside of the drink is "stamped off" and basically everything is painted with Wink of Stella!

Yeah, buddy.


In this week's video, I shared THIRTY-SIX samples with the new boho medley, that I will be sharing here with you over the next few weeks.  Then, I showed my process for working with these new foam adhesive sheets.

You need them! Just sayin' -  look at how cool they are!

If you want to see the adhesive sheets in action, only, just go to about minute 12 and 30 seconds, and that's where I show the new sheets.  Up till that, it's all about the Boho Medley, which I'll show you here more clearly in the next few weeks.

Here's this week's free live demonstration from my Facebook page.  If you like the video (below)  over on youtube and you want to see more when I post them, please subscribe to my page. I am unable to do youtube live videos until I have 1000 subscribers, and I'm not there yet.

Maybe, someday! Thanks for the support to get me there! We all need goals.



It was a pretty, fun, and whimsical card for today.  I did add a rhinestone to the top of the word "cocktails" after I snapped the photo, so just imagine that sparkle in there!  lol.  You should also know when I was done with the live video, I didn't love it.  So, I pulled it all apart to come up with the card above from the pieces.  We don't always hit a home run on the first swing, but since we are making cards, we can just have some fun and keep going!  Stay tuned it's going to be One Sheet Wonders and Boho Medley cards here for a bit!  I'm so excited to share my marathon card making days with 36 boho cards.  On their way to your inbox.

Thanks for visiting today!

Love,
Selene

Supplies I used:

0 comments: