Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Sending Love Your Way Card made with Stampin' Up's Posted For You Bundle and CASE-ing Tuesday, Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek

Good Morning Friends!  

It's no secret, I love a good sketch challenge.


This week our design team is CASE-ing or making over a card from the front cover of the catalog. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us.

Here is this week's sketch with measurements.  I altered it a little bit. My White embossed layer is measuring 5 x 3 3/4" and the Gray Granite is 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"  

Other than, that I stuck to the sketch.  
I spy with my little eye, a sneak peek from the holiday catalog!  This Balmy Blue glimmer paper will be going live in August with the holiday catalog.  I am already in love with it!  


To color this sweet image, I just used ink pads and blender pens.  The birds are smaller than my fingernail and I thought about painting them with Sink of Stella, and actually tried it. 

The first try didn't go well, so I went back to the basics! The pretty blue baker's twine comes from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo pack.  A full supply list is below.  I did sponge my sentiment layer with Balmy Blue ink, to match the card base, and coloring on the birds.  

This is such an adorable bundle and I can't wait to make more projects with it.  Simple and sweet. 



That's all for today!
I hope you loved today's project!

Below is a complete supply list if you need some things.
Thanks to all who support my small business.

Love,
Selene

0 comments: