Friday, September 1, 2017

Stampin' Up! Acetate Card Box and Watercolor Christmas Card Kit #FridayFun Episode 6

Hello Friends! 

It's the first day of the HOLIDAY CATALOG!

I am just.so.excited.  

Today, I would like to share this quick and adorable treat holder that I did at a team reward night two weeks ago.

It features the brand new Acetate Card Boxes from Stampin' Up!  

I cut the box in half and it made the perfect holder for cards we made with the Brand NEW Watercolor Christmas Card Kit!  




The next three #FridayFun videos will feature what we did at that reward event.

I did mail the reward to everyone long distance on my team who earned it as well and everyone had gotten their packages, so now I can share with you!    

Here is part 1 featuring the Acetate Card Boxes from Stampin' Up!





If you love these projects as much as I do, here's what I used for supplies!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Love,
Selene


0 comments: