Thursday, March 27, 2014

3/27 Stampin Up, Sale-A-Bration Project Parade, Banner Blast

Good Morning Friends!

I have FOUR more cards to share with you today.  So, what good would the Banner Blast stamp set be without the cute little matching punch to go with it?  I absolutely love the versatility of this stamp set.  This first card is my absolute favorite of the lot.  I used the heart framelits to cut out 4 sparkly red hearts from Stampin' Up's real red Glimmer paper.  I cut the card a little short in the front so I could add a strip inside that would show through to the front.  The sweet paper doilies are acid free, so you can use them in your scrap booking and they will not deteriorate over time. 
 
I just LOVE this card, it sparkles like Dorothy's ruby red slippers!

Are Congratulations in order?  This would be an awesome card for someone graduation, getting that promotion at work, or new baby!  I love when a card that is SO personal can be used for so many different occasions!  

This one went together in just a few minutes!  It uses crumb cake and perfect plum.  It's been a long time since I used that color.  I'm not sure why, I love purple!  the other two colors that are stamped up in the banner are pear pizazz and  Marina Mist!  So simple and quick and beautiful!

This one really features my favorite pattern from the Sweet Sorbet designer paper from Sale a bration.  Friends would ink the flower  using the crisp cantaloupe marker, then they added tangerine tango to one side of each of the details on the flower.  So different and pretty!

All online orders, and those who choose to join my team by the end of the month, will receive three class tutorials (19 projects in total) as my thank you!  The classes were designed by my dear friend Ronda and I, so you get the benefit of both of our styles of stamping.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Love,

Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!

0 comments: