Tuesday, March 25, 2014

3/25 Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration send off, See Ya Later Stamp Set Samples Part 1

Good Morning Friends! 

There's less than a week left to Sale-A-Bration.  It seems this year is FLYING by!!  I have LOADS of samples to share with you over the next week as we say goodbye to this year's Sale-A-Bration.

Are you ready for a project parade??  Well, sit back an enjoy over the next week and see some pretty awesome samples in action.  Also, know that this is the LAST week for you to get these stamps, paper and awesome accessories.  For a full listing (in pdf form) of the catalog click here.  The freebees start on page 11, and you can get one free with every $50 order.. That's the best sale of the year!

So here are three samples with the See Ya Later Stamp Set!  These are ONLY available as a free incentive item with a $50 order.  (before tax and shipping).

 First, See Ya Later Alligator.  "in a while crocodile!"  I think of my big brother Paul when I see this stamp.  There are LOTS of Sale-A-Bration products on this card.  First the Lots of dots embossing folder, and the pretty designer paper Sweet Sorbet.  I can't seem to stop using this paper, it's so pretty!
 Some other products include, the apothicary accents die and fringe scissors to make my "teeth" border down the side of the card.  Such a Happy Card!!

On to card number 2.   I love the idea of taking a stamp, and using it for something it's not intended for.  The layout for this one was inspired by my sweet friend Ronda Wade.  She made a birthday card that looked similar to this one.  It inspired me to add baby toes and this beautiful sentiment, which I made Valentine's cards with this year.  I love how the baby toes changes the entire meaning of the card! 

This one I've posted before.  If you want to check it out, and get all the details about the gorgeous layers and elements, you can link to that post here.  
If you have been inspired by any of these samples and need some Sale-A-Bration items, you can pick up these things from my online store!  All online orders, and those who choose to join my team by the end of the month, will receive three class tutorials (19 projects in total) as my thank you!  The classes were designed by me and my dear friend Ronda, so you get the benefit of both of our styles of stamping.

I have already welcomed three new demonstrators into my team this week!  Come join the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll see you tomorrow for part TWO of See Ya Later Sale-A-Bration!

Thanks for visiting today!

Love,

Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!

0 comments: