Wednesday, January 2, 2013

1/2 Happy New Year Anniversary Card

Hello and Happy New Year!  

It has been just crazy here in the Kempton household since just before Christmas.  Three days before Christmas, we unexpectedly had our heating system replaced in the house and all sorts of things happened as a result.  The rugs in two of our rooms needed to come out, and the kitchen floor was a mess too.

So, I had the guys come back and they pulled out our carpeting 3 days before new years.  I've been scrubbing floors and putting things back together ever since, and I finally finished last night around 9PM.   I have SO many projects to share with you now that I'm back online. This is the first of a series of four projects.  I was chosen for a design team on Split Coast stampers called the Creative Crew.   I'm very honored they like my work (yea! they like my work!) and I'm hoping they like what I came up with for my 4 projects this month.  
First, here's the challenge: 

CCREW0113HF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- Holiday focus: Since it's Stampin' Up's 25th anniversary, make an anniversary card using the attached sketch.

Here's what I came up with.

I'm so thankful to be part of such a wonderful company.  I am also really thankful for the amazing friendships I have formed as a result of being able to do something I love for a living.  Happy 25th Anniversary to Stampin' Up!  2013 is going to be a good year! 

Until tomorrow!
Rubbah hugs,

Selene Kempton

0 comments: