Saturday, September 1, 2012

9/1 Stampin' Up!, Trust God, Petal Cone Die Basket.

Good Morning Friends! 

I am away camping this weekend and my little one woke me up early with the "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" blaring in HD.  Luckily the hubby is still asleep, so I'm taking the opportunity to share some more projects with you.  

Okay ~ so I got a few messages last night after announcing the stamping 411 extended leave and, no worries, I will still be posting to my personal blog.  The girls just need a break.  :)  I try and get a post up every day except Sunday.  (that's the day we're supposed to rest, right?) 

I have another cute project made with the petal cone die to show you this morning.  I showed this at the Providence RI regionals on Saturday.  This one was originally all over the internet a few years ago. This one goes together in minutes. 

I score 2" below the "line" on the petal cone cut out when it's all folded up, then just cut off everything 1" below that line and put two of them together.  It's so easy it should be illegal!  I used the ribbon border punch for the handle.  I embossed the sentiment right on the flap of the petal cone die with black embossing powder. 



My daughter Alexis will be making her 1st communion this year and I am probably going to make these as a favor at the family dinner after the communion.  I may change my mind a hundred times before then, but for now, this is it!  The supply list isn't too bad for it either, especially with the special this month!   Spend $40 in my online store and choose a free roll of the in-color stitched satin ribbon (shown below) during the month of September!  FREE is ALWAYS good!

Here's the shopping list for this project:

Stamps: Trust God Stamp Set in Wood Mount or Clear Mount
Ink: Versamark ink pad
Paper: Pink Pirouette Card Stock (one sheet per basket)
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Petal Cone Die for the big shot
Ribbon:   Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon (to tie on your basket) ~ Free with any $40 order in September in my Stampin' Up store. 

And by the way!  All customers who place an order with me will get a card in the mail as my thank you.  I very much appreciate you supporting this stay at home mom's small business and thank you for stopping by if you're a demo! 

Much love to you and have a wonderful weekend! 

Selene Kempton
Customer Rewards
Join my team

0 comments: