Sunday, April 17, 2011

Recess Thank you ~ Sneak Peek

Good Afternoon Friends!

Here's a thank you card I made for the playground committee for the school across the street. When we receive a donation for the playground, I make cards for the committee president to send. This week, when I saw the sweet sunday sketch, I decided to play with my new set. I think this new set from Stampin' Up! (available May 1st) Recess, fits the bill perfectly.

I watercolored the image with markers. This new paper and stamp set will be available in the new mini catalog May 1st.

I cut a paper flower for her hair from the designer paper and another for the thank you banner.

Measurements:

Base: 11 x 4 1/4", scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: 2 1/4" x 5", corner rounded
Layer 3: 2 1/8" x 4 7/8", corner rounded :D

I used the scalloped circle #2 die #113469 and the 3" circle die from the occasions mini for layers 4 and 5.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Selene Kempton

1 comments:

Karen Giron said...

How fun is this card?! I love that you send out thank-yous to people when they make a donation, that's so sweet! Thanks for playing along this week :)