Saturday, April 2, 2011

More Baby Steps!!

Good Morning!

I had fun playing with the baby sets stamp set this week, and the sketch over on split coast.. Well, I had enough cut to make 4 cards (for the new rack at the florist shoppe).

So several of you have been emailing me about how all that is going to work. So ~ I'll let you know that I am bringing the rack in.. She will charge $5 for my cards, and I will get $2.50. She also is putting out my invitations and favor samples! :D I have taken all the cards off my rack and made sure that they have the angel stamp on the back. These are located on page 144 of the idea book and catalog.

...and that's about it! Boy, I hope they like my work! :D

Measurements for both (even though they are laid out differently):
Base: 11 x 4 1/4" scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: Marina Mist Card Stock 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 3: Whisper White 4 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Layer 4: 3 1/8" x 4 5/8" Melon Mambo Card stock
Layer 5: 3 x 4 1/2 Regal rose DSP
Layer 6: 1 5/8" x 4 1/8" Melon Mambo Card stock
Layer 7: 1 1/2" x 4" Regal Rose DSP
Layer 8: 3 1/8" x 2 1/2" Melon Mambo Cardstock (I used the pinking hearts border punch on this layer)
Layer 9: 3" x 2" Whisper White


I inked the main image with markers... I'm loving these baby cards!

Off to stamp some more! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton

0 comments: