Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween! ~ Nothin' but Treats here!

I meant to get these project shares up sooner today ~ and it just didn't happen.. :D We were busy carving pumpkins, trick or treating and giving out candy.I hope you had a wonderful Halloween with your families. Here are some projects I made for my daughter's class (and her teachers). I volunteered on Friday at school and brought them in then.. It was so cool to see all the children dressed up. I punched a 2 1/2" circle from daffodil paper, and used the direct to paper technique to apply pumpkin pie ink to the outside. (so I put the inkpad directly on the paper). I made the below cards for the teachers and stuffed them with a grown up treat. :D

The eyes on the bats are just a dot using stampin' up's uniball gel pen.

Have a great night!

Rubbah hugs.

0 comments: