Monday, October 18, 2010

Busy Mojo Morning

It's going to be a crazy morning... I'm on the playground committee for the school across the street and we are meeting with the superintendent this morning. Before I run out the door, I got my mojo fix for today... I can't seem to put this jolly fella down.

The sentiment believe came from the just believe stamp set, and I omitted the "d" off the word believed. :D I embossed the top and bottom with the petals a plenty embossing folder and used satin and 1/8" taffeta ribbon to tie it all up. While I had the big shot out, I ran a few snowflakes through. The BRAND NEW die in the mini catalog features this ultra detailed snowflake that seems to add just the right detail to any project! I used a two way glue pen and dazzling diamonds to add all the glitter, and just used markers for the color.

Have a wonderful week!
Selene Kempton

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Great stamp set and I love the sentiment!

Lori said...

Love how you used this sketch!!!

Krista said...

Great card Selene !!!

Ms. Jen said...

I saw your card over at MOJO Monday and had to takea closer look. What a great job you did! Love all that glitter and how you used the stamp too.

Debbie Henderson said...

You are so clever! Love the embossing and the "believe". Now you've talked me into getting that die!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So awesome Selene! Such a jolly Santa!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Your card caught my eye right away - so JOLLY!

Anonymous said...

very cute Selene - love the card!

Keva said...

Oh my gosh..this is the cutest little Santa ever. Such a pretty card.

Dori Shelton said...

Such an adorable card! Love the red ribbon at the bottom

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the dots on the petals a plenty! Very Christmassy! This is a FAB Santa image ... and I love that you have used "believe" and dropped the "d". Clever! Hugs xxaxx

Kristina said...

I love this, beyond cute!!

Anonymous said...

omg this is just the cutest thing! makes me miss stamping so much!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Love it, very fresh and bright and ... makes me feel all Christmasy.

Kathryn C said...

I love the sparkling Santa, such a beautiful card.

Susan Sanchez said...

Can you please send me the dimensions of the red and white card used? Thanks, Susan